Keeping track of “who owns what” in multilayered ownership structures of life science companies and “what happens if” in various investment and exit scenarios is a time-consuming task for companies managements. Different types of shares, outstanding warrants, individual preference rights, interest on investments, anti-dilution protection terms and other conditions are among variants that can complicate the structure.
Xplico CapTable is a standardized Excel-based tool which is built and tailored to facilitate syncing up, updating and keeping accurate track of multiple ownership and exit scenarios while it is still easy to work with.
- What is the investors’ return on their investment? When will shares and warrants be ‘In The Money’?
- What are the consequences for existing shareholders of a new funding round?
- How will new warrants dilute existing shareholders value?
- Analyzing various exit, vesting schedule, termination, transfer and other “what happens if” scenarios
- Highly specialised infographics, automatically generated and easy to understand, present and share.
- A proven concept that has been successfully challenged by leading biotech companies and validated by acknowledged accountant firms.
- A ready to go model and easy to use, flexible tool tailored for your requirements, your specific rules, Shareholder Register and Articles Of Association.
- Support and backup from our experienced consultants who hand over the tool to you and train and support you to do the analysis on your own.
Our customers say
Very helpful in modelling multiple scenarios for communicating to shareholders. Top-notch support!
Tailored to our specific requirements for a new warrant scheme and preparing for a successful IPO. Highly recommend it to biotech companies with shareholder preference rights. Saves time and facilitates discussions with investors.
More about Xplico
Xplico CapTable has been built following huge success of Xplico Evaluator, a highly specialized and flexible valuation tool with integrated risk assessment and powerful analysis features for the life
science industry. Xplico Evaluator is built on our long experience with real needs of life science industry. The tool has been improved and fine-tuned over the last 10 years with valuable inputs from
our clients and is today used by more than 100 biotech and pharma companies on a day to day basis for partnering, project and company valuation and portfolio management. Xplico CapTable is built on the same blocks and principles as Xplico Evaluator. The tool was originally developed by request from one of our Evaluator clients.